Should we respond to discussions started by our friends on Mylot

@yannycui (377)
China
As we all know, discussions can be counted only when responses are more than two. So will you respond to the discussions started by your friends on Mylot to help them get the score. As for me, I respond to two kinds of discussions. One is about my interest, another is about my friends. And usually I put my friends first. Mylot is a family , lets take care of each other.
@aseretdd (13712)
I always respond to my friend's discussion although if one starts like 10 in a day... i only choose 2 or 3... since i have a lot of friends to attend to... and sometimes i cannot relate to all their discussions... I also respond to newbies... since i want to make them feel welcome... and as a sort of help... So... welcome to mylot... and i hope to see more of you here...
@aseretdd (13712)
Thanks for the best response mark...
I try to keep it to stuff that meets my interests as well. If I see they are posting just for coins I have to pass it buy. Like most of the mylot earnings posts. They get old really fast. Being that they can be searched in the search box above. Some people find repeating the same questions others asked a way to get responses.