Do you ever get vibes/feelings off of a book?

@sedel1027 (17854)
Would you buy that book? Would the subject/title make a difference? I sometimes will buy the book anyway, depends on how badly my hand burns/tingles from it.
@xParanoiax (6999)
I get feelings about everything, heh. Anyway, I may buy a book anyway even if I get a bad feeling from it, out of curiousity...but generally I listen to what my feelings tell me. And yes, the subject and title would make a difference between how inclined I am to heed my curiousity or not.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I tend to buy the books that really catch my attention - they make my hand tingle or burn. Thats what I get for not keeping myself guarded.
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I have a habit of buying things that give me good vibes, whether they're books or other items. The same with not buying ones that give me bad vibes, even if it's something I thought I wanted before that. When there aren't a lot of people around and I'm shopping, I often close my eyes and run my hands over the shelves just sensing, to see what kind of feel I can get for things there. :)
@estherlou (5017)
I can't say that I've ever had vibes or tingles. I generally read the synopsis on the back, and maybe that grabber on the page before the book begins. After browsing a couple, one or two usually stands out to me and that's how I choose.