When it come to eating Food---

@marciascott (25554)
I can go without eating Meat, I am not a Vegetarian but I can go with out meat. For Lunch I had, Rice and fresh String-beans, not from the can I hate can vegetables. I like them either Fresh or Frozen. How about you?
@Polly1 (12648)
I could be a vegetarian too, but I am not. I do like my veg's. I do like meat, but I am not a big meat eater. If you do have to have canned veg's, rinse them with water. That rinses alot of the salt and chemical taste away, the veg's taste so much better and are healthier too.
@marciascott (25554)
Fresh or frozen is best, I will use can veg, in soup though
@terri0824 (4991)
I'm not a vegetarian, but I also can do with or without meat. As far as vegetables, I too don't like canned veggies. I like them either fresh or frozen.
@marciascott (25554)
Good choice. Me too!
See that is just my problem. I can eat rice with nothing for breakfast,lunch and dinner. That was why I had to stop eating rice for a month.
@marciascott (25554)
That is just to much rice, My Husband eats Rice like that.
@mimatexas (1835)
I usually eat my vegatables fresh or frozen. I don't like frozen green beans so I buy them from the can.
@JoyfulOne (6242)
It doesn't bother me to have a meatless meal, as long as there are other proteins in it. I get problems with dizziness if I don't keep my protein level up, so I eat lots of it. I'm not a bean lover, and I HATE tofu and that kind of stuff, so I try and get my proteins from cheeses and things like that when I have a meatless meal. I don't like the canned veggies either...too soggy, and too much salt. I stick with fresh or frozen too.
@musicman6 (2370)
Yea, It's hard for me to go without meat, but I do like to variate with different foods! I guess that's why I like Oriental food, because they use a lot of different vegetables, and some meat, which is what I like! And I try to eat as many vegetables as I can, because I realize that it is really healthier for you, but I've been cursed by the (meat lovers pizza god)!
@stephcjh (32327)
I have to have some kind of meat with all of my meals. I can definitely do without the vegetables but i also like to have some kind of bread and potato with the meat I eat also.