Cannot get motivated to clean my home

@bcote212 (1113)
Ok so I am a 23 year old guy. And like most guys my age I am not exactly knows for being a very neat person. While over at my mothers home this weekend I kept hearing her talk about how dirty her home was though it was spotless. I decided maybe I need to clean my own place up. Any advice on where to start? Please?!?
Sort the laundry into piles to be washed. Bag them up when your done. Go to the bathroom get all the towels and wash clothes add that too. Go to the kitchen and add the towels. Oven mitts and the dish clothe. Go back to the bathroom and take down the shower curtain. The whole thing can be washed with rings on. If you wash it by it self. I do it all the time. But you need to have a good shower liner. Not a dollar store kind. Hang the shower curtain back up to dry. Use cleaning agents or laundry soap to clean the tub out. Wash the sink and toilet next. Now take a break and post to my lot. Make it about 5 questions you answer. Now go to the living room and start picking up things. If nothing needs to be done. Mmo or vacuum the floor. Wipe the tv down and Windex the mirrors. Go back to my lot and you should be able to get 5 posts answered. Go to the kitchen wash the dishes,put away stuff,toss out unused foods. Go back to my lot. do 5 more posts. After your house is cleaned. The following day you should have over .60 in my lot earnings.
@bcote212 (1113)
ha ha this is exactly what I need. I think that my kitchen is the worst place right now. But i think that I can do it. Hopefully I dont end up shrinking clothes or stripping my hardwood floors :), thanks for the advice.
Kitchens have a way of turning into the worst place very quickly, don't they? giftsandbags: I like your cleaning plan with mylot built right in.
spectrum42 :Thanks very much for liking it. This has saved me so much time. As well as shocked me on the earnings I have made. :)