Job searches

So I am trying to find a job but am having a hard time finding one that works with my schooling. I am a high school senior and go to school from 8-3 so i need to find a job after that. Anyone know of any good job search sites I should try?
If your city has a local job service internet site you may want to try that. You might also want to try Monster.com or Career Builder.com both of those sites often will offer careers for people in their area.
Don't worry,try your best and I can sure you will get a good job .And I will give you some tips as followings. Be sure of yourself and earn something useful!I have some friends who have the same troubles and they have already went over them. Good luck with you!