Hug

Australia
My son goes to a special school. A lot of the kids have special needs (my son has speach issues). As he is still un easy about me living him I stay there and help. Today one of the little boy (I dont know his diagnosis) wanted to go out but it was rainig and because that messed up his rutine he started to cry. I picked him up and gave him a hug and he didnt want to let go of me. So there we were siting on a chair for half an hour huging each other and me taping him on the back untill he calmed down and got up and went to play. He was fine for the rest of the day. Usually one of the teachers will give him a hug but a quick one as there is lots of other kids to look after so he cries most of the time. It made me realise how much a hug can mean to a person and how good it made me feel.
@cripfemme (7718)
What a nice story. I'll bet you made that little boys day. Was your son jealous or doesn't he having sharing mommy issuess?
Liam is my best friend now everytime he sees me he gives me a hug and a kiss and because he walks all day with his bottle in his mouth and I told him big boys dont do that he puts his bottle away when he sees me. No my son is not the jealous tipe as such if I am holding a baby he is sort of shy then but I would not say jealous. The only time he is jealus is when my husband hugs me.
I have known that all my life. I have to say my daughter gets tired of me hugging her. My mother hugged us so much it's not funny. She never wanted us to ever feel unloved. :)
I am the same with the people I know expecialy with kids but when it comes to strangers that took me by suprise to see how much comfort this little boy had in my arms to him it didnt metter who the hug was from as long as he got it.