Making a Person to Enjoy Life...

@janejaa (412)
Pakistan
Hi! Mylotters. I just come across a girl who is so young but too depressed, sad and exhausted. I try to bring her to enjoy the beautiful life but she has no interests in it. She is too down. I do not know what the problem is with her as she does not want to share anything with anyone including me. Now how should I help her?????
She has to be given space to heal and trust. It's not easy to tell others what your going through. If your looking for a way to help. Just plan to be there when she needs to talk. Then listen to her and don't interrupt her speaking. Just let her let it all out. She may very well feel better afterwards.
@janejaa (412)
• Pakistan
I tried doing all the things you said but actually she does not speak openly. She never talks about her problems.
Then your doing the best you can for her. I have to say that you may very well be helping her as well. All she needs now is time to heal
@RobinJ (2501)
that is so easy to answer, YOU CAN"T , she has to do the work, all you can do is offer her help when she feels that she needs it, And you do not know she may appear down to you, but in her own mind she is quite happy with the way things are, most people will not change what is familiar, comfortable and needed, so let her be , all you will do is drive her away and frustrate you self
@janejaa (412)
• Pakistan
You may be right but if I admit that she is content then why she is fed up with her life. Why is she so disappointed? These are the things that make me think she may commit something wrong some day.
@ratyz5 (7829)
its really up to her if that girl really wants to be helped by others. If you really intend on helping her out, you might consider on being patient on helping people. Being around them so you could observe things which may help or at least grant you hints on why she is like so. Some would try to be close to those who they want to help. Until they they get annoyed enough to tell everything that you need to know about the problem. Sometimes, relating a more devastating incident to the one you want to help makes them open up. Be creative on helping out others and give your reasons when they finally ask why you keep on helping them without relent. They might get enlightened with your reply.