Are you bidding on something?

Box of 72 BIG 1 oz. YUMMY LIX Lollipops Sweet and Sour This is what I am going to buy to have my daughter resell. The school prom is coming up and the first payment is due March 1st. These pops will get the ball rolling for the April payment. My daughter will sell them to friends and my sister will have some on her desk for sale. Someone was selling them in Miami for her college. Boy did they taste good. Are you a buyer on ebay? What do you buy most?
I am bidding on ring settings for my loose gemstones.
Oh that sounds like your making jewelry. I would go crazy with those tiny gems. :)
Yes I make jewelry, some i sell, some I keep and some I give as gifts.
@zeloguy (4915)
There are just too many businesses on eBay now and the "Buy It Now" comes with all kinds of terms and conditions that are just BS. I do every once in a while find something I am interested in but I use pricewatch or amazon or some other site to find what I am looking for. Thanks Zelo
@luvstochat (6914)
I buy stuff on ebay. I find alot of good ideas for gifts on there. I got my aunt a stained glass angel that has the pink ribbon for bre@st cancer it was gorgeous I love being able to find things like that. I have bought dvds on there and I get my son alot of John Cena items and I also buy him games for his ps2 they are much cheaper to buy used ones.
@kellys3ps (3726)
Right now I am not bidding on anything on ebay, but I am in search of things for High School Musical because we are performing that play. I also sell various things on ebay from time to time.