Flavor of Love!

@salex142 (686)
Did anyone watch it this season. do u t hink he picked the right girl in the end?
@angeliamj (632)
Yeahhh boi... - Flava Flav
As sick as it may be, yes, hubby and I were hooked on it. I think it's the drama fest that it brings. I'm glad he picked Deelicious, but honestly, I think this season had pretty much nothing but low class broads. New York was brought back merely for ratings. She's psycho.
@salex142 (686)
Thanks for your response :-)
@dollbaby (595)
If I had to choose between Deelicious or New York. Yes, I'd say he picked the best one. New York, whew...she's something else! LOL...she mooned the man for crying out loud! She was very entertaining to watch though. Not a dull moment.
@salex142 (686)
Thanks for your response :-)
@clownfish (3276)
I watched it. It's kind of like a train wreck, you know it's going to go bad, but you just can't look away, you know?! LOL It was mindless entertainment. I enjoyed it.
@salex142 (686)
Thanks for your response :-)
@acdc0805 (981)
I absolutely refuse to watch this show. It is TOO weird for me. The girls that are on there, are very unusual!
@salex142 (686)
Thanks for your response :-)