Where is greys?

It is Thursday. 8:17 pm. Where is my favorite show Grey's Anatomy? It sure isn't on right now. Did they change the night? Now that the strike is over, where is it??? I am very upset that it isn't on right now. I really wanted to watch it. I look forward to watching grey's every week. I don't think it was on this time last week either. I know they used to show it again on Friday night, but I watch Ghost Whisperer at that time. What is going on?
I watched a repeat Friday night and when it ended they announced that new episodes would be starting on April 24th! YAY! And I really got excited until I realized that it is only March right now, lol! OOps!
Sorry, I reposted cuz I saw I missed the 'r' in 'repeat', and I hit my back button. I didn't think the first one took!
Yes, I saw it too. But that's still a month away. And when does the season end? If we are lucky, we might get a good solid month of new ones.
I was wondering myself about how many we'd get before the end of the season. I was guessing maybe three or four episodes. But, better than none at all!
I think Greys is supposed to be back in April. Go to TV guide.com, Austella has a listing of all the shows and when we can expect them back. I was so disappointed by the time on some like 24. I'm glad the writers strike is finally over, but it doesn't help us in the sort run. I am a Greyacholic, and miss it when it's not on.
It was on on Friday night again this week. A rerun at least. But why are they not on Thursdays anymore?
Sweety, there won't be any more new ones until April, all we will get is reruns. I hate it but what can we do?
@marty3888 (2359)
|It's going to take some time for new episodes to start up again. alot are starting in April. There are some that are not starting up agai till 2009. I don't know where Grey's anatomy falls. Entertainment weekley had a list of shows that are starting up and when. try going to ew.com.
Thanks for your comment. I cannot wait for them to start up again. But the question is when will it be on? They had lost on tonight in their spot.
@Kecia08 (554)
I agree with you! I turned my TV on last Thursday night, hoping to see it, but saw Lost instead. They need to hurry it up out there in Hollywood....I don't wanna wait until April! :P
I watched a epeat Friday night of the one where the ambulance crashed into the other ambulance at the hospital, and after it ended, they announced that new episodes started on April 24th! I really got excited until I realized that this is only March!! Oh, well, at least now there is a date to look forward to!