myLot N.E.W.B.I.E in need of help

@skbh12 (2951)
i'm new to this myLot and still learning... can anybody help?
• Guam
just keep asking... and keep commenting... non stop.. its actually fun and interesting
@skbh12 (2951)
haha.. hi cha! of course.. now im getting used to this a bit now... nonstop commenting!!!
@Sissygrl (10999)
What do you need to know ? All you do is answer discussions that other people post, and ask questions that other people can respond to, just like this one. ;)
@skbh12 (2951)
hi there sissygrl.. thanks for taking time in answering to my post.. i would also like to know, how do you really earn in this blog? throught commenting other peoples blogs? or is it really about blogging out as many questions or opinions?
• Guam
I'm a newbie too... hehehehehe.... yah, just comment and start discussions. I know you have a lot to offer
@Sissygrl (10999)
well, No one really knows how to earn the most here because the earning scheme is a big secret. lol. However, I think that answering posts and making discussions are what most people do. I answer a lot more discussions then i make. Also uploading pictures is another way to earn. Right now as a newb, you can only upload pictures to discussions that you make when you make them, but when you reach 50 posts then you can upload pictures to other peoples discussions as well. i think that that is all there is to it. Happy mylotting!