Young Celebrities...Who do you think are still virgins?

Which of these Young celebs do you think are still virgins and which do you think have "done it" Hilary Duff, Hayden Panettiere, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, JoJo, Emma Roberts, Alyson Michalka, Amanda Michalka, Emily Osment, Sara Paxton, Skye Sweetnam, Amanda Bynes, Taylor Swift, Emma Watson, Taylor Momsen, Blake Lively, Leighton Meesters, Annasophia Robb, Dakota Fanning, and Alexa Vega. I would have added Jamie Lynn Spears to this list, but we all know the answer to that one.
@asgtswife04 (2482)
unfortunately, i would have to say probably none of them. that type of business really messes with young kids that age and it's almost expected of them to do some of the things that only adults should be doing. there is so much pressure put on these young actresses and singers these days. me personally, i wouldn't let my children do any of it before they were 18 and i couldn't stop them any longer. i think having a career that young in that type of business is not a good move on these children and it takes away their childhood and makes them grow up alot faster than they should have to. thanks for posting and God bless
I totally agree. That was the whole point of this discussion, to raise awareness of such things. I would never alow my child (if I had one) to enter the enertainment industry. It makes them grow up far to fast.
definitely! they aren't mature enough to handle that sort of business. i couldn't live with myself if i allowed my children to do that. God bless