What would you feel if your ultimate crush is getting married?

@ritchel (890)
I have this special someone in my heart. He is actually my ultimate crush, the love of my life and anything that you can describe. A woman admiring a man. But he seems not to look at my way. I heard he is getting married and it really makes me sad. What would you do if you are in the situation like where I am now? Any advise guys? I don't know what to do. Please help me...
@anshnav (479)
I would definately feel sad but not that much as she isnt my ultimate love.There is a difference between having crush and loving someone. crush is from one side but love is from both the sides and when you love somebody and that person is getting married there is no bigger pain then that.
@ritchel (890)
No. Its not that crush only i mean he is my ultimate love.
@jayalaksmi (1041)
This is really a bad situation and i would also not be able to handle this situation but to get out of this situation you should be full determined to get in control and going for a tour or visiting some different place may help you.