When you wipe your bum do you stand up or sit down....

This a silly question but I think it will be funny to read the answers.I sit down what about you?
@stephcjh (32328)
LOL. I bet you caused a stir on this one. I have to say that I am sitting when I wipe LOL. I don't really have a reason to stand to do so. this seems so silly to answer LOL.
Yes I know it is a silly question but as I've said before it is fun to read the answers.Thanks for response
@stephcjh (32328)
You are very welcome. It gave me a good laugh for the day and made me think a little bit too.
@shakeroo (3990)
I wonder how do you wipe your bum when you are standing up? LOL!
This is a funny question too
I sit down because if I stood my butt cheeks would squish together and what could happen I will leave to your imagination!! LOL
Yes I imagine what could be happen.Thanks for response
@swirlz (3138)
I sit down when I wipe my bum.
@mamasan34 (6521)
I sit down for sure! I would rather not discuss what could happen if you stood up and your butt cheeks came together again. Have you ever heard the term "sh*t sandwich"? Um, that's a good visual. Blech!!!!
@ayou82 (3460)
LOL! I always sit down to wipe it down..
Uh! My goodness... I have to say your post is going to have me back to reading it. LOL I am going to laugh for answering this here. But hey I am who I am. LOL I am most times standing up. I use wet wipes a lot and it I am out. I have a rag that I soap up and use. Now please don't judge me on that. I have to explain now. I hate any thought of wiping with tissue and not feeling clean. So I being a woman and raised to always freshen up. it's a habit. I have a daughter who does the same thing and I respect her cleanliness. I had an ex boyfriend who would wash after each urine. And I love him for that as well. My mother always said cleanliness is next to godliness. I ask a reverend once if it were in the bible. LOL he said no.