I want to go shovel houses for cash

Do you think there is a limit to the ages? I know as a teen we did this and it was great money. This snow is still falling here. But,I have my landlords shovel and would love to hit the streets after it stops. I think I will put an ad on craigs list but where is the question? Thanks
@carolbee (16243)
It's been awhile since I've been on Craigslist but think there is a section called "services" or "services offered." You can post snow shoveling in that area since it is a service. I know the money is good but it's so cold out today.
You know I bought this long coat with a big hood. I have ear muff*s and these very warm gloves. Leg warmers and I wear sweats under my pants. LOL I have not been cold but a few times. And it was before i bought all of the above.LOL:) Why is muff*s not allowed?
@carolbee (16243)
The word mu** is slang for a body part.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
I have never been in snow, but I would imagine it to be hard work to shovel it. I believe that this is one of the things that I admire about you. You are willing to work hard and do what you have to to provide for your family. That is cool.
@winterose (39931)
sounds like a plan, there is a young boy here who does the shoveling for us, we pay him 5.00
@lilybug (21182)
Ii say go for it. There are plenty of people out there who would rather have someone shovel for them. I don't think there is an age limit on how old you should be to shovel snow for money.
I say go out there sister girl and make some money. You are right, back in the day, children couldn't wait for a big snowstorm just so they can make some money. Personally, I don't care for the stuff because it ends up getting dirty and nasty looking and I hate those yellow stains that appear in the snow sometimes, :)
@Modestah (11195)
I say go for it! maybe some people would rather trust an adult out there to do a thorough job to earn the cash - it also burns a lot of calories and builds muscle tone - an excellent workout boasting more than 700 calories burned an hour. let us know how you make out!
@Ldyjarhead (10161)
I say if there's a need in your area, go for it! I wouldn't think age would matter as long as you can get the job done and someone has the funds to pay you.
i think if you are older it would be better to try and establish yourself just a little more professionally and i think their will be alot of people interested in the help. If you letter drop flyers or business cards with telephone numbers and competitive prices. i think you could do quite well.