Polka Dot Macaroons - Try These, They're Awesome!

@leeesa (885)
These are the easiest and yummiest cookies I've ever had! 5 c. flaked coconut 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk 1/2 c. flour 1 1/2 c. M&M's mini baking bits In large bowl, combine coconut, milk and flour. Stir in baking bits. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart on baking sheet coated with cooking spray (I use parchment paper instead) Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Makes appx 4 dozen depending on how large you make them. They kind of taste like those 7 layer bars but I like these better! _________________ Lisa... Think It, Ink It, Expect It, Act on It, Accept It, Be Grateful for It, Let Go and Let God!
@lightningMD (5932)
These sound really yummy. My husband loves macaroons. I'm going to pick up the ingredients when we go grocery shopping today. I bake every Wednesday,so these will be on the list for this week. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us.
@lilybug (21148)
That sounds like very easy recipe. I love coconut macaroons. I have had them with chocolate on the bottom before, but never with chocolate in them. The M&M's in it sound good. I will have to try them sometime. My son will love to help make them.
@brimia (6584)
I love coconut and used to eat macaroons AND 7 layer bars all the time so these would probably be very dangerous to have around in our house :)
Those sound yummy and I love the name for them. If I told my daughter I made Polka Dot cookies she would probably eat them without the 'ick' face of seeing coconut. My family is very picky about stuff like that and I don't get to try a lot of new recipes I find because I would be the only one eating them. Think the neighbors would mind free cookies all the time? :)