crazy things pets do...

@cher913 (25893)
does your pet do anything crazy that just makes you laugh? my cat flops down and rolls over the minute i walk in the house so i will rub her tummy... my parents cat will not let them talk on the phone...yesterday i was talking to my mom and the cat hit an automatic dial button (which i heard)(she pokes at the phone with her paw!!) so i told my mom to put the phone to her ear and i called her name!! my mom said she was looking to see who was calling her name and where it was coming from... anybody got any other funny pet stories to tell?
@Wario_1 (969)
• Sweden
Yea, my parents cat Leo has a really crazy behavior that i find really cute. He really likes to be in the action, so often he goes and lies down where everyone is, almost so that people nearly trip on him. Another cute thing he does is that when he eats, he lies close to his food bowl and pulls his dry food out with his paws. Ive started to take some of his food and drop it on the floor, close to him. He likes when i do that, because then he can focus more on eating and less on getting the food out of the bowl.
@Wario_1 (969)
• Sweden
Another cute thing he does is smell my hand for several seconds to confirm that its me. The guy my parents rent their house from also has cats, 3 of them. I always go out and pet them if i can find them, and after that Leo feels he needs to verify that i am who i am. That Guys oldest cat has also a real cute thing he does. He(the cat) really loves when people pet him and he makes such cute purring sounds. Sometimes at the end of a purring, it sounds like a bubble that bursts, a blub kind of sound.
@raydene (9875)
Well Doll, my cousin's act can not stand to hear the phone ring so if he's out and it rings the cat attacks it until he gets the button on then he will sit near the phone and yellowelllllll in a high pitch for about 15 minutes then goes off to do other things..We sometimes call Joe what he is out so people can her Holloween(his name) yowelllooo. xooxoxxoxoxo
@queenofarms (1665)
I have two cats. Every time someone moves she runs to the bathroom and waits to see if thats where you're going. Or both of them will run through the house sounding like horses running. Why they do this I have no clue. Crazy I guess....LOL
@bellaofchaos (11550)
My cat ( Kitty ) is the king of the keep and no puppy can tell him otherwise. LOL!! But my cat he's pure white and has to clean you before you can ever touch him .. LOL!! he has ocd real bad. He got speghetti sauce on his back and flipped out.. He occassionally will jump into the bath while I'm taking a shower to get clean himself. LOL!!!
My cat is absolutely nuts. I do a bit of gardening; so I usually do a lot of digging when I have to plant new saplings. This cat of mine watches me, and as soon as I have finished and am about to plant a sapling, she jumps into the hole and pees in it. So, far she hasn't left a single hole I have dug alone. When I take my dog for a walk, both my cats follow meowing loudly. I must look a funny sight, a dog on a leash and a couple of cats bounding after me. :) Life's crazy and fun with these animals around.
my pet is a retriever. and he's a baby. he couldn't sleep unless he sleeps on my used pillow. and it has to have my scent. he wouldn't eat something unless im the one who feed him. he's a baby. sometimes my wife and i think that cotton is our own
@manya_pearl (1905)
My black dog named "pikky" has weird behavior. Almost of the time,he will act as cat. he will running to the place where he knows there's mouse or rat. He will wait the mouse in that place until the rat run out. He is not only waiting, he also sleeps in that place, and he will wake up if he hear the rat moves. In the morning, we can find "at least" one rat in the place where people will pass by, so we can find it and throw that rat away. Maybe, i should change his name "jerry"... lol.
@Loen210 (1533)
And Sylvie (kitty) also does her adorable little barks. When she's at the windowsill, watching the birds and squirrels fly/scurry by, she does these adorable little barks that are squezky versions.
@Loen210 (1533)
Well, my kitty does taht too (the rolling over part). If I take out the comb (her combs), she immediately plops on her back, and turns her head upside down, exposing her tummy as in pet my tummy! She loves to be scratched on the tummy too. If I do that to my other cat, I'll be holding my puffy scratches on my hands. ;o)
When I come home my dog is glad to see me she rolls over and over it is so cute. I know she is showing off because she missed me.