Winter Thaw Fun

@webeishere (36353)
Okay here it is nearly the end of Februray. I am in Minnesota and this winter we have had about 25 days so far with below zero temps. This weekend we are in a huge thaw/warmup. It is over 40 degrees today. I went outside wanting to shoot some baskets but I looked and looked for a basketball but can't find one. I never did own one, it was my sons. He took it with him this past fall and now I miss it. Anyone remember the song by Cheech and Chong called, "Basketball Jones"? Well I am having that same jones now. Hahaha! I want a basketball to enjoy the warm weather while it is here. Have you had the urge after a nice thaw in the winter to go outdoors and play some type of sport for exercise etc? I guess I'll just take Buster for a walk. The son is at work. I may buy a ball next weekend so I have one around at all times for days like this. Thanks in advance. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
It is too bad when our kids grow up and then we have to buy our own toys. I have had a few days when I would have liked to have taken a walk, unfortunately, I was at work. It is nice today, and I may go walk for a little while. Depending on who you listen to, we may have nice weather all week. I am ready for it. I need to move more, and type less, I guess. Be careful out there, and enjoy your walk.
@webeishere (36353)
Yeah I hate buying my own kids toys. HAHAHAHA! I do ever so often dig out the Matchbox cars I have for the grandons here and make a neat daredevil track etc. HAHAHAHA!! Thanks also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~