Hvae you ever keept a diary /journal ?

@missbdoll (1168)
Australia
Maybe this is really old fashioned now, with everything being online, but whos has ever written a diary, journel ?
@rinaaus (1203)
yes i do... i write what i have done today everyday ... I don't know you call it diary or not.. but i was thinking to write diary for my son, so when he'll be 16 year old I will give him to read how his adventure in this world up to 16 year old.
@jillhill (37383)
I used to keep a diary all the time when I was younger. I also do it when I have something that is bugging me....keep track of my day to day feelings...and vent in it too. I have suggested journaling to my daughter who is sometimes depressed and worried about her weight...I think it would help her emotionally.
You know, i have always wanted to keep a diary well rally a journal i guess. and ive started sevrewl but i always fail. i never ever never never wrote in it everyday, i would go good for about a week but then that was it.lol i keep a little notebook i have decorated all up about my little girl, when she does new things, or if we take a trip or somthing.and i keep little memorable things in it . does that count?.lol
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I've been doing journal writing for at LEAST 10 yrs now actually...I have a daily journal (which admittedly I've not written in in some time but I've been so busy), a dream journal and a spiritual journal....I TRIED having an online journal (a few times actually) but it just isnt the same for me...
I still keep a journal, I call it journal.. it sounded better than a diary.. diary sounded too teenagery :-) But in that journal, i keep all the things that has been going on, lesson that i have learned from experience and those memorable experiences that i have that day..
@vicki2876 (5640)
I did when I was a child but not as an adult. None of my children have done a serious journal ever. I never really kept one going for long either. I would get a new diary for christmas or something and write in it for a while, but then you can only write I didn't do anything today but watch TV so many times before seeing that your life is dull. HEHE
@musicman6 (2371)
I don't know but, on Yahoo 360, I got involved with starting a blog, and it's like keeping a log or diary online available to the public to see! They can read it, post a comment, or send you a message, and I like it pretty good! It gives me another outlet for writing, expressing ideas, and exchanging information! I had never kept any kind of diary before, and since I've started this blog, it's just something that I could have been doing all these years!
@tyc415 (5706)
Back in my younger days I did have a diary but I didn't keep it up daily like I should have. The one I have in my posession right now though is my mother's diary. She brought it out one day and we had a nice time going through it. Since she is now deceased I am so glad that she brought it out and we read it and she talked about a lot of the things in there and now my daughter enjoys reading it at times when she comes back home for a visit.