What was your favorite night time soap opera?

Knots Landing - Picture of the couples of Knots Landing
I actually really like them all. Dallas always reminds me of my grandmother. I remember her babysitting me on a Friday night and cursing out JR LOL. I liked Dynasty and Falcon Crest, but my all time fav has to be Knots Landing. What a dysfunctional neighborhood LOL. There was always wonderful drama and secrets, addictions, and all the stuff that makes soap operas great. What about you?
@ayou82 (3460)
I never have any soap operas but i love real life stories...
Well, you better quick watching TV then LMBO!!!
@ruby222 (4848)
Dallas was big in the UK...and boy did I love it!! As a joke hubby and I used to call each other Bobby and Pammy !!!!...it was unmissable....the big hair,flashy clothes..wonderful viewing!!! As for JR...well say no more!!
I would have to say that it would have to be a toss between Knot's Landing and The Colby's because I loved Maxwell Caulfield. He looked so hot in there too. It didn't last long, I don't think but I always thought it was a pretty good show. And I really loved all the actor/actresses on Knot's Landing and enjoyed the storylines..