Hospitalized twice

Have you been hospitalized twice on the same sickness in just two months time. I did, I was hospitalized last Dec. 14 for fractured left hand wrist, was put to cast for one month and undergoing theraphy for the past week. While undergoing theraphy I slipped again and my left wrist was affected again. I went to the emergency room of the same hospital for the same accidental fall and thanks the old cracked was not affected. I am ok now and I am in front of my computer using my right hand to discuss with mylotters.
@Jemina (5783)
Oh no! I can't even look at your wrist because it pains more to imagine how you are agonizing from the pain. It's good the first fracture was not affected. It's terrible eh? Just when you are trying to be most careful then you slip instead. It's nice to know you can mylot again. Sometimes I feel that I type too much until my fingers are sore. But this summer my hands and fingers don't get stiff like last spring.
Its getting okay now, although I cant close my hands thouroughly. I think I need more theraphy and i am taking medicine actually vitamins for the bones to bring it back to its original shape. It can type but cannot handle heavy things. Thanks for sharing.
@Jemina (5783)
Well, you better be careful with your hand then. Don't overtax it with working too much. I hope it will get back to normal ASAP.
I have never been hospitalized twice with the same sickness. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Be careful. I wish you the best.
Thanks for the response. We must really be careful. Its awfull to be hospitalized. Thanks again.