Wish me Luck

I was just surfing the net searching for autopsy tech jobs. I found a listing for a Forensic Investigator in Allegheny County which is right above us. I am sending the application and my resume out today. It's not exactly what I wanted but I am not going anywhere working where I am now so this would be a nice change. A lot more work involved and more fast paced but that's what I need. I am pretty much qualified so I really hope I get it. I think it's a county job so there would be benefits too! Wish me luck mylot friends!!
@Chey1970 (1193)
Good luck angelface! I hope you get the job, if it's what you truly want.
@cher913 (25897)
wow, good luck to you...i can't imagine that jobs in that particular field are popular or perhaps i just havent been looking for one! anyways, i hope you get it!
Good luck, I hope it works out for you. I would say break a leg but I dont want to jynx you.
Wow good luck. That sounds like an exciting job. Even though it is not exactly what you are looking for it might be exactly what you need. Again good luck and let us know what happens. I cant wait to find out.
I am going to go to call them on Monday if I don't hear anything by tomorrow.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Keep me up to date. I like hearing when things go right. Also if you get the job I would like to find out if you enjoy it. Please let me know if I am being pushy.
well I just called them to see what the status of my application was and they said the position has been filled. So I am bummed about that.
@mansha (6301)
A very hearty Best of Luck. Its very rare that we often get an opening near to our place. Its so nice that you got the chance. Forensic investigator does sound quite challenging and thanks to all detective serials we get cops and CSI etc its really impressive. Wish you luck with yours.
I don't think it's going to be like CSI. I would just go and pick the bodies up from hospitals, residences, wherever. Then I would have to generate a report. I think the police would handle the evidence. I think I would also take pictures of the scene too. So it would kind of be like CSI but not really.
@mansha (6301)
Still Job title sounds glamorous, lol!