Was Natalie faking?

@cortjo73 (6500)
So, here I am, still playing catch-up on all the drama that happened the 22nd (Friday) and after Allison and Amanda both got sick simultaneously, suddenly Natalie came down with a headache and a possible fever and was very sick. Every time I see Natalie on the show or on BBAD, she is confirming with someone that she has had the same thing that they were just talking about, happen to her. She has to be the center-of-attention at all times. With the drama that befell Allison and Amanda, was Natalie feeling neglected and in need of attention? I wouldn't put it past her.
@ravinskye (8242)
Its possible. I have no idea. I wish I got BBAD. I'm missing a lot apparently. Did they show any of that drama on tv? I missed the first part of Sunday's show. This certainly is a drama filled season.
I dont have BBAD either. I didnt see that on the show. I thought it was Amanda that was the drama queen.
@cortjo73 (6500)
No fear! You haven't missed anything. All that went down outside of the hours of BBAD and they haven't aired any of it on CBS yet. You can find Amanda's hypoglycemic attack on YouTube. They hubby found 2 views of it. Just look for it and you should be able to find it. You don't see everything because the cameras on the feeds weren't on Amanda when she actually went down and they were only on her a part of the time when she had the seizure. I never saw any of the drama with Allison. You got that right about it being a drama filled season.
@starr4all (2865)
Oh she was wanting the attention. I think she was faking. There was one short few minutes that I felt bad for her or believed her. She mentioned having a migraine. That I will sympathize with because I do get those and they can be so horrible. But then I remember it's Natatlie and know she's faking it. Or think it anyways. What I find cute is matt taking care of her. What's odd about it is whenever sheila was by her she kept trying to get matt to get tylenol pm for natalie but to get some extra for her. I guess the diary room wouldn't give any to sheila so she tried to get it through natalie. Sheila is just out there.
@cortjo73 (6500)
I too feel for anyone with migraines as I get them also. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy! But, I most definitely don't believe Nat was really sick. That is funny about Sheila. I do remember reading that someone kept suggesting some Tylenol PM for her but, I didn't catch that it was Sheila! LOL! I also don't think that Tylenol PM is a good thing to give someone with a "Migraine and fever" and whatever else Nat was claiming to have. I think it is meant for someone who can't fall asleep. But, if you have a migraine, you need to treat the migraine and knocking a person out seems like it can be dangerous. And a fever, again, knocking someone out who has a fever seems dangerous to me too. I don't know why. But, then again, it couldn't have hurt her since I still don't believe she was really sick! LOL!
@vivasuzi (4125)
Hmm, well after watching the actual episode, it doesn't look like they showed anything about natalie getting sick. Big Brother must have thought it was as fake as you did! How weird is it that they both got sick like that! And neither knew the other was sick so you can't say it was anything more than mere coincedence. Although I didn't see her acting sick, I think Natalie may have seen everyone being nice to Amanda and it made her worry that they might give Alex and Amanda some sympathy votes.
@cortjo73 (6500)
I noticed that they didn't show Natalie sick too. But, here is the thing. She didn't act sick after Amanda and Allison got back and got the sympathy from the other house guests. She acted sick while Amanda and Allison were both gone. That is the main reason why I think she was faking it. That is weird that they both got sick at the same time but, I do think it was just coincidental. Very weird though! I don't believe that Amanda was faking it as some people believe because the doctors can tell real from fake and I would imagine they ran plenty of tests on her. They wouldn't have taken her to the hospital if they sensed that she was faking.
@patgalca (14265)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I haven't heard Natalie say any of that stuff. I did see the BBAD feed on YouTube after someone mentioned it here and saw Chelsia say when she heard Amanda had fainted that she thought she was faking it to get attention. Then after Amanda came back after her episode, the camera just stayed zoomed in on Chelsia's face. LOL! She couldn't say anything. What is upsetting to me is that JUST TODAY, I was diagnosed as being hypoglygemic. Yikes! I sure as heck don't want that happening to me.
@cortjo73 (6500)
All the sick Natalie drama was what I found online on Morty's TV. She started off with a headache, the suddenly she was laying down, then suddenly a fever and she couldn't sleep. I just feel like everything has to be about her and if it isn't, she will find a way to make something about her. I have hypoglycemia...sorry to say...welcome to the club patgalca. But, I think there are different severities of it. As long as I watch my diet and know my triggers, I am fine. One of my biggest triggers is pretzels. They are my all time favorite salty snack and, while I can eat them, I have to stick to a little at a time. The problem is that I can't stick to a little bit at a time. I can eat a bag in three days and then I get into trouble. I also struggle during the holidays starting with halloween when the sugary treats become abundantly available. I have a real problem with self-control. If it is around, I won't limit what I eat of it. As long as it isn't around, I might crave it for a while until I get over the addiction...and it does become an addiction for me when it is around...then I will be fine in about a week or two. But, I do get a hypoglycemic attack about once a day for a while till I break myself of my bad sweet tooth. I have found that the water I drink can help bring me out of an attack. I like Fruit2o. Just keep something sweet around for when you feel an attack coming on. The best is a natural sugar like fruit. I don't know about bread being a good way to bring you out of an attack as it is pretzels that are my problem. Those are bread shaped into a pretzel with salt and a tough brown crust like shell...aren't they? I have never heard that bread will kill a hypoglycemic attack. It certainly has never helped me. It seems to continue to plummit my levels until I eat something with substance. Take care and I am sorry that you found out your are hypoglycemic. But, there are much worse diagnoses and you can keep it at bay and manage it!