I've booked a pageant!

To display my mommy packs. I am so excited about this. It's in April, so it isn't too late to get your stuff to me so I can put it in the packs. What a mommy pack is is a bag or envelope with advertisements and promotional materials inside for work at home moms and moms who own their own businesses. There can be business cards, flyers, samples, etc. in there. I am so excited about doing this. The mom packs allow us to expand our businesses and market ourselves in a great way. And the best part is, it's absollutely free.
@lancingboy (1386)
lol, too bad I'm a boy! I'm thinking about ordering some business cards for myself with my blog addresses and online store, that way I can hand them out when I get out in public. What do you think of that idea?
Mom packs aren't just for women. IT's really a family thing. Just really great for wahm mom's. That is how it was first created. So if you wanted to send me some, I will include them. That sounds like a great idea too. Also make flyers and leave them places.
I'm on that vistaprint website right now looking through business cards that can be printed. I can only do the samples, but I've found a perfect one that I really like. I'll send you some once I'm able to get them. Oh, and I'm glad that moms were not the only ones who can send stuff lol.
That's great. I just got my 3rd order in a couple of weeks ago. I think it was the week I didn't have power. Anyway, mine look kind of tie dye. I love tie dye. I am gonna have to remember which template I used b/c I really like these ones.
@anniepa (27238)
That sounds like a great idea! So, do I mail you some fliers or business cards, or how does this work? Annie
Yes, that is exactly how it works. I started a group on cafe mom for this. Are you on there?
@anniepa (27238)
No, I'm not in that but I'd like more info please. Annie
@mrsjbelle (1641)
Right on. Way to go. I wish you good luck with that. My friends daughter does pageants.
Thanks. I am way excited about these mom packs and my new business.