should crash and friends more interactive with us?

Indonesia
geee, i really missed out the question and answer session between crash and mylotter due to my incapability to access mylot page freely on the previous time :( i really regret it caused in my opinon it was first time the people behind mylot forum giving answer directly to mylotter. in one of the responding there, crash said that he still think how to be available to response any question from mylotter directly in effectively. so i just noticed that the people behind the mylot forum want to interactive with all of mylotter not as like the previous time. I am really happy to know this caused it would make mylot as fair forum and believe that all of mylotter already wait this moment. from my heart, i really support the possitive change of mylot and mylot already suceed to proove internet community as really good, genuine and paying community forum. i know its not easy to make it but...you did it, crash and friends! congratulation for all of you. by this discussion, i just want to know do you wish as like i wish that crash and friends would be able more interactive in mylot forum? if yes, why we don't think the effectively way for him and his friends to get more interactive with us, mylotter? please share your ideas my friends, who knows we can help crash and friends and make this wonderful forum getting brilliant ;) for the new mylotter here is link of crash : http://www.mylot.com/Crash
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello dear plumwish. I completely support this idea of yours that Mr. Crash should be more interactive with us all. But as Mr. Crash is one of the main persons who is in charge of Mylot with so much to do in his line of business, I could understand that he probably had very limited time for discussions with us Mylotters as an interaction as we expect. So it is ok for me that his busy work keeps him busy all the time. But I am very happy that Mr. Crash posts a new discussion or alert to us for us to learn more about upgrade at Mylot, which is very helpful to us. Thank you very much for your nice discussion, my dear plum wish friend. Happy posting.
yes i think so dear. its really surprised me that finnaly people behind mylot coming up and able to give their support to this forum directly. thats really wonderful thing, right?
Hello dear plumwish. Thank you so much for the best response. I appreciate it very much. Happy posting and take care.
@ssh123 (31104)
You are right. I feel that there should be frequent exchange of information between the mylot and the members so that this site if at all has any shortcomings, it can overcome. Always it need not cost to make changes, sometimes, a simple plan introduced helps thousands of memebrs. Hope the mylot Admin think about this suggestion of yours. Regards.
just feel glad if the people behind this forum available to interact with the members. it seems this forum more friendly and as like big family among the members. i know that i could not expect that the crash and friend would able to always response each members but as like you said dear, it should be more frequent exchange of information
@Lakota12 (42684)
those looked pretty good but then the first thing I hear about crash was he was not very nice to some peoples discussions I never saw any just what I heard so maybe he is a good guy lol
@julyteen (13261)
• Davao, Philippines
because mylot have over 121,000 crash can't accommodate immediately our questions...the ratio is 1:121,000...a very difficult task that crash did...we consider also that he is a human....not an automatic replying machine...