Check it out...promotions are gone from our earnings!

Has anyone noticed that the column for promotions is now gone and referrals is back? I didn't even realize that referrals was missing...lol...since I don't bother with them any way. Maybe promotions was another word for referrals? What do you think? Do you remember if the referrals column was still there or did promotions take it's place? Am I losing my mind here....lol?????
@KKKBsmom (1093)
Wow you are right... I never realize these things til I come and read discussions and someone brings them up! I am glad there are those out there like you that pay a little more attention than me! lol :0)
When I log in to mylot the first thing I do is check things out to see what changes have been made since they have been happening so often. Then I check to see if anyone has discussed them if any and if not I'll do it just in case nobody has noticesd and everyone will know!
I did not notice that the column was gone as I a still sleepy. I did notice the referrals were there. I am still under the seroquel fix. :)
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I used to take Seroquel, until I did research and found out that it can cause a disease that can kill you. I refuse to take it now. I only take Paxil, which works well for me.
@KKKBsmom (1093)
You are right! ~ I never notice anything like this unless someone like you posts and tells me! LOL I am really glad there are people like you that pay more attention than I do to these things! :0)
@writersedge (22579)
I had all of them until today when I checked. Today was my regular column and referrals, but then again, I do have one referral who did write a couple of things this month. If they're only going to provide a tiny bit, I guess it could just as easily be combined with the other. Take care
@kbourgerie (8781)
Yes the promotions column is no longer there, but the referral column has been there all along. I am sure of that because I check it everyday.
yaaaaaaa i have seen it that they have removed that page. well i too donot bother about my referrals.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I had not noticed anything that said promotions. Where was this at and does this mean that our earnings are going back down again?
@worldwise1 (14887)
I've never seen promotions, ctry. All I ever see is referrals, so I don't know. I will have to check further.
@tyc415 (5706)
Hmmmm, very interesting. I wonder when it changed? I sure thought when I checked this morning it still said promotions but then again I could be wrong. I am not sure if it showed referals or not, I just know there was more columns so maybe it was there along with promotions. I'm sure someone else will have a better memory about that than I do or at least they pay more attention that I do. LOL