Those as seen on Tv??

@BlackBay (584)
Has anyone tried those as on TV Veggatable bags that keep food fresh longer...like 30 days? AThey are green and are susspose to keep your fresh food fresh longer. I just want to know if they work before spending 20 bucks to order some.
I have not tried them yet. Are they reusable? If so I can't wait to go buy me some. I just go to the store at the mall to et my things. That saves me the shipping cost.
@BlackBay (584)
They are reuseable up to 10 times and I think you can only get them by ordering from there toll free number. I know I haven't seen them in Stores yet.
There is an seen on tv store in the local mall. Anything on tv would be there. Not in normal stores though. :)
@sedel1027 (17868)
I have not tried them, but the price doesn't seem too bad. I think there is a similar product that I *think* I saw in Whole Foods. Have you checked out the Best Business Bureau for complaints about the company?
@lilybug (21182)
I have never tried them, but I saw them last week in my grocery store. They were much cheaper than the television price too. They were only $9.99. I was wondering if they were worth the money or not also.