Have you heard of Auto-Defragmentation?

@prasanta (1947)
Normally, our computers run slow because of fragments that spread all around the Hard Disk. We often go to change RAM or memory, however, the PC needs Defragmentation. Now to do that -- we need to run the PC in Safe Mood, then it takes a long time and so on... Auto-Defragmentation software, once installed, does the job silently and continuously on its own. Isn't it very interesting?
On my computer, its newer with vista, it has its own defragmentation set to certain dates and times. I usually set it late at night so it can run over night. It dont take that long really anyways with this newer stuff.
@prasanta (1947)
Do you keep your PC on for all 24 hours?
@sconibear (8005)
i run IObit SmartDefrag, you can get it at download.com it's constantly defraging. sometimes if i get a lot of stuff on my computer, it starts to make all kinds of noise trying to keep up, in that case i simply turn it off till later.
@prasanta (1947)
I will check it up, then talk further. Is it completely free or some hidden cost lies behind?
@nanayangel (7691)
Hi there! I haven't heard of Auto-Defragmentation until now and it sounds cool. I might look to download it somewhere. Thank you very much for sharing that information.