New Naruto

I like naruto I watch the new episodes all the time. As in every time a new episode comes on im there. Naruto is a good anime better then dbz is what I think. I know there are people out there who hate naruto and i don't know why because I love naruto it is one of the best animes ever I think. What do all of you think about the show naruto. Do you think naruto is one of the bests animes ever made?
@owstalaga (4576)
Yep i think Naruto is one of the best animes out there... It's like Hunter X Hunter but is about Ninjas. Haha... Naruot makes you wanna have abilities like they do but it would be such a bother really if you'd have to train as they do... I mean i wouldn't want to be a real ninja i guess. haha. Or if i did become one, i'll probably be more like Shikamaru. You know... that cloud watching guy but really smart guy... =)
I would train like them in a second if it met that I could do what they do.