Thank you All

@mrsjbelle (1641)
I know God brought me to Mylot! It makes my day. I have only met one mean woman on here other then that most are just lovely. You guys are the best! I have the hardest time picking Best Response because you all are precious to me. So again Thank you. ANd Thank you Mylot for bringing us together. I look foward to years of friendship w/ ya'll!
@stephcjh (32328)
I think the lord brought me to Mylot also, not just for money but for the friends I have made here as well. I have only met one mean person here so far also and I have been here over a year, but was inactive for about 6 months. I look forward to being your friend here at Mylot also and I really enjoy your discussions. You are very welcome and thanks for being my friend too.
@sugarfloss (2140)
hello mrsjbelle!I'm sorry you met one mean woman in here but I have met more than one.lol.Have fun myLotting!