What is the nicest thing you have said today to a person??

@skbh12 (2950)
as of the moment, i sent a message to my boyfriend saying "i love you very very much. take care of yourself okay. i am missing you so much." did you take time to say something nice to someone???
@pergammano (7755)
I have many wonderful friends, and each morning I take time to send them a wonderful e-card, sometimes funny, mostly sincere, reminding them of how special they are...and how special they are too me! It only takes a minute, but hopefully you've added something positive to start their day.
@skbh12 (2950)
thats nice of you to start a day with a smile to your friends. you take time to send them ecards to make their day before you proceed to work on the things you have to do.. what a wonderful friend you are to them.. keep it up.. you give them smiles.
It's an easy thing to do! Hopefully it makes their day better, and it certainly does mine, as I have let them know they are precious to me, my world.
@skbh12 (2950)
what a sweet thing to do for friends.. keep it up..
@goldeneagle (6775)
I haven't talked to a person yet. I havent left for work, BUT I gave my puppy dogs some kisses and told them I love them LOL
@skbh12 (2950)
at least you showed appreciation to your puppy. puppies or dogs helps remove stress in life. haha.. you havent talked to anybody yet? hmmm.. alright then.. hope everything in you is fine.. take care always and God bless you!!!
I am usually alone when I wake up and dont see anyone till I get to work. My wife leaves for work very early and I am usually not awake yet...
@skbh12 (2950)
why not try something different? like wake up as early as your wife awakes and simply just say something nice or even sweet before she leaves off for work.. right? anyway, it is a sweet thing to do for your wife.
@balasri (26553)
Your question has come in the most right time. This afternoon a young lad who is working as a security man to my apartment came home with a small vessel of butter and offered it to me. He said that it has been send by his poor old father thousands of miles away with his cows in a mountain. I declined and asked him to keep it for himself. He insisted that I should have that little portion and he is having plenty more. I accepted and he left. But that butter is not up to the quality. This evening I thanked him for the fine smelling wonderful butter and asked him to thank his dad in his letter. I think that is the very nice thing I have said. I don't know who is the happiest because of the words. He or me. Life is beautiful friend.
@skbh12 (2950)
you truly made his day when you show appreciation regarding him sending you a butter in which you also liked. saying thank you is a nice thing to say to someone.. keep it up!
@balasri (26553)
Thanks lady.I always do that.
@skbh12 (2950)
by the way. take care always friend balasri.. nice to have you as a friend in mylot...
@nomoso (652)
i said " i like you a lot" to a girl to day..and i think i am going to say the same thing to another cute girl thats you.. i like you a lot..just for fun dear...:-)
@skbh12 (2950)
awww. thanks for liking me.. haha.. take care always!!! you are one of the people who made my day..
@nomoso (652)
thanks a lot dear..
@skbh12 (2950)
nice to have you as a friend nomoso!
@rashmigs (400)
Well, today is my best friends birthday... I wished her and told that she was looking great in her new clothes. She felt very nice about it, bcos i was the first one to wish her. :) She celebrates her B'day once in 4yrs (29th feb) LoL Thats one good thing that i told today... :) and we are goin to hav a blast today cos its her birthday :) Its party time today! Hope u hav a great day! Hope someone tells u nice things too! :) today... and on all days...
@skbh12 (2950)
really??? wow.. wish her happy birthday from too... and that she may have more birthdays to come... thanks.. you just did.. God bless you always and take care of yourself always!
@ayou82 (3460)
That I really love him so much.. i dont know thats what I said hours ago and I love saying that to my hubby over and over again.
@skbh12 (2950)
isnt that a sweet thing to do to a hubby? nonstop saying i love you.. i love doing that too..
NO,I'm a sigle person.But i said "I love you and you are the best" to myself.LOL
@skbh12 (2950)
at least you never stop loving yourself. that is what each and everyone of us must do. to love ourselves more first before loving others..