I was excited.

@chrislotz (8203)
I was so excited when I got this morning, I couldn't wait to log into mylot and see my earnings. I had read a lot of discussions yesterday that mylot has increased our earnings, and since my earnings were more yesterday morning, I couldn't wait to get up today and see how well I did yesterday. To my surpise I did even better than I thought. When I got up I didn't even put on my coffee or wash up or anything, I came straight to my computer and logged in to see. Do you get excited to see what your earnings were here? Do you get up in the morning and walk straight to your computer and log into mylot?
Well, I didn't post much yesterday because we had tornado watches and then the weather got really bad so, I turned off my computer. Well, I woke up this morning and the weather has cleared up somewhat but guess what? My computer is fried! I had to set up my email on my son's computer so that I could get some work done and then I hurridly logged in to MyLot. My earnings were pretty good considering I didn't post much!
@sharone74 (4839)
How did your computer manage to get fried if you turned it off? Don't you have a surge protector attached to your computer?
@jithinsb (520)
yes.same is the case with me .I am also very much excited now a days to check my earnings in mylot and i feel and think that now users will be more and more interested and encouraged in mylot.I can recall the day when i used to sit so much of time in mylot and when i see my earnings i was very upset and it had even caused me to stop to post here in mylot.But now the things are changing and i am very happy that earnings are improving day by day.This will surely pull more and more users here in mylot and thus the fame of mylot is going to hit the sky. yesterday i wasn't able to post more and today when i was about to check my earnings i was not expecting much in my account.But i was astonished when i saw the earnings,i have been paid a lot better than what it used to be ,may be a week before.I am very happy now and i wish mylot will remain like this forever. i am very much excited and enthusiastic to likely and actively participate in the discussions in the future.
@r1mp2ge (263)
• Ukraine
I haven't reached that stage yet...because Mylot refreshes the earnings at 3:30 pm here and I'm wide awake at this time. I don't think i would ever get exited over mylot earnings though...Its way too less...How you make them over the month is what matters. Now not looking at my earnings until a month passes would make me exited.
I have lost the chance to log into myLot because my internet connection seemed just not able to get me post anything in myLot. I usually check myLot at some break times, but usually I check my email first to see whether my friends have started any discussion I can respond to. the earning is another plus point for me, all I seek for is the live discussions where we can feel the real discussing atmosphere.
@sharone74 (4839)
The earnings for discussions and postings have increased. I am enjoying that but I always get up and come straight to my computer before I do anything else. MyLot is my homepage so as soon as I turn on my browser there it is. I love participating in the myLot community, though the little bit of money that you make here is a plus of course, I like the discussions.
@carolscash (9500)
I hope that my earnings increase here too. I haven't been on in a couple of days. I used to wake up and log in but now I can't as I have other priorities. I do like this site but I would also like to make more money at it. I will have to check tomorrow and see if my earnings have increased.
@yannycui (377)
Haha, You are such a funny guy. I login onto Mylot when I have the first break during my job. It is excited to find the earnings increase. Comparing to the wage, it is still very low. But anyway, we come here for fun not just for money. I love mylot.
@limcyjain (3523)
this is great news for all myloters. It would see increased responses from all and more of activity on mylot. I was not expecting this to happen but this is surely a positive surprise by the adminstrators.
• Pakistan
No i dont get much excited becasue mylot is not paying that much to make me excited but yeah i have also heard about the riseup in paying structure of mylot which is good to know and hopefully i will be getting more out of mylot.
@sedel1027 (17855)
The last few days I have not noticed much of a change. However, I too was pleasantly surprised when I logged in this morning. Yesterday may well be the best earnings day I have had here ever.