I now pronounce you chuck and larry comedy

Ok so it was our monthly movie night, and it was my husbands turn to pick. I never really know what I am going to get when he picks. He likes comedies so he picked I now pronounce you chuck and larry. It was pretty funny, i enjoyed it, dont know if i will ever watch it again, but i liked it. If you have any qualms about issues with being gay this probably is not a movie you will like.
@luvstochat (6914)
My son and I went and saw that when it was in the movie theater. It was ok but I didn't think it was all that funny. I love Adam Sandler but this was not one of his movies that I love.
I love Adam Sandler too, I dont think I have seen all his movies but if I am going to watch a comedy at least I know his will make me laugh.
i watched it in the big screen because my friend paid for me. it was so hilarious i couldn't stop laughing until my tummy hurts. i think it was worth it. its a creatively orchestrated movie with a message. PREJUDICE is soo uber-gay!
It definately had a good message, too bad in the real world it is very unreal.
@breepeace (3027)
I thought the idea of it was pretty humorous but the movie itself was so dumb I had a hard time getting into it. Especially the part where Adam Sandler the Super-Hetero is surrounded by supermodel-esque girls. I'm like, "C'mon, it's Adam Sandler.. he wouldn't get that many good looking women in his apartment!". I know I wouldn't watch it again.
I dont know I kind of think adam sandler is hot myself. There were some parts that were kind of corny but still a good movie.
@lightningMD (5932)
That is so funny. My husband and I watched Chuck and Larry last night too. We both laughed our butts off.I was surprised at how good the movie was.I'd watch it again but not right away.
I like all of adam sandlers movies so I knew it would be funny, just wasnt sure how funny. Thanks for stopping by