Barney...Dora...Sponge Bob...

@heart143 (1204)
I have a three year old daughter and she loves Barney, Dora, Sponge Bob and Blues Clues. She never gets tired of watching them all over again. I'm happy because she learns a lot from it. Are there other cartoon character videos around which are both very entertaining and educational for little children?
@kymommy72 (589)
I so feel your pain. My son loves Teletubbies ( which I hate), Spongebob ( another hate), Max and Ruby ( which I can tolerate). He goes back and forth with his favs. It used to be Blues Clues and Elmo. After you watch these same shows day in and day out, it grates on your nerves. I am singing the songs in my sleep and reciting the lines right along with the cartoon characters. Oh the things we do for our kids LOL
@heart143 (1204)
ha ha ha! you said it! all for the love of our children...
@vera5d (3958)
basically anything on nogging or pbs is good - backyardigans, super Y, wonder pets, max and ruby, kipper, cailou...the list goes on and on...see nickjr.com or sproutonline.com
@heart143 (1204)
Thanks a lot.
@shymurl (2769)
My son loves sponge bob, dora, blues clues and he likes diego. He also likes the backyardigans and yo gabba gabba. there are some good learning shows out there for the kids. My son is two and he knows how to count to 10, and know your welcome, thank you, excuse me, and bless you (well he says bless you when you cough lol) but he knows it none the less. Now we are working on abc's
@heart143 (1204)
Thanks a lot. You have a genious kid in the making! My child is very talented too that's why I like to support her in every way I could. More power!
@SukiSmiles (1999)
The show that Wolfe mentioned above are good ones, my kids loved them when they were younger. There is also Veggie Tales that have a Christian slant. My kids like those too and they deal with a variety of subjects.
@heart143 (1204)
Thank you so much. That would be of help.
if she likes dora she would probably know who diego is. my son loves that show. bob the builder would be good. they co operate alot on the show and help each other when one of them are afraid of something. the wiggles teaches them songs and to use their imagination. backyardigans is about imagination too. she would probably like that one too.
@heart143 (1204)
Thanks a lot!
My 3 yr old daughter loves to watch Nogging(which is 24hrs) PBSkids(which is also 24hrs), Dora, backyardigans, Little Bill, Oswald, Mickey Mouse Playhouse, Higgly town, and I know I'm forgetting alot more but those are a few off the top of my head that I myself enjoy watching with her and they are educational.
@raijin (10380)
Those three shows are good, me and my niece watch them at times!;) But I don't really consider Sponge Bob as educational, since there's no lessons learned from it and everything is just for fun. Though Art Attack is not a cartoon, I'm sure you'll daughter would enjoy watching it and maybe bring out her talent in creativity and arts. One video I'd still recommend though old is, Sesame Street. It's one educational program that I miss watching, I've learned all the basics by watching it and hopefully our children would also..