Does Kazook.net really pay?

@missybal (4492)
I was just asked to join this thing where you use their search site. Anyone actually get paid by them. I'm giving it a shot, can't hurt right?
@jmusser (178)
Doesnt seem like anyone knows about this one. Is it like mylot?? I guess I could quit being lazy and go check it out myself.
I didn't realize $500 was the minimum payout. That's really lame. I guess I'll just stick to mylot and the autosurf sites I go to. I knew it was too good to be true, getting paid 1 cent to search each time, cause at that rate.. anyone could just randomly type crap in the search engine, which was basically what I was doing anyways, haha. Well it's good that I found out that minimum payment was $500 before I went any further.
@missybal (4492)
The friend that refered me actually thinks it's worth it, but I don't see how you can believe that after how long it takes to get up to that amount that anyone will actually get paid.
@DeenaD (2688)
It says the minimum payout is $500 right on the FAQ page. I guess they figure you'll have a lot of referrals becayse of course that makes your payment amount go up.
@DeenaD (2688)
If you're just the limit of 200 searches per day for $2, it's going to take 250 days to make the minimum payment of $500. That's what? Nine months?
@missybal (4492)
You're kidding! The minimum payment is $500 that's riddiculas. I don't think I will bother with it anymore.
• Nigeria
No its scamm mylot its the best
@DeenaD (2688)
How do you know that it's a scam?
Semper Fi - OOOOOORAHHHHHHH
I am using kazzok, I know the min payout is $500 and when and if i reach there and they dont pay then i will go back to yahoo search!!!, I have just made it my home page and i am doing my normal searching, I understand that i may not get paid, we shall just have to wait and see!:)