British Royalty

@deebomb (15347)
Is any one going to watch the Barbra Walters special about the British Royalty. Are you curious about their behind the scenes lives. I don't think I would want to have cameras following me around to see if I get testy about something. So do you plan to find out if they put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us do. I may watch some of it.
@JoyfulOne (6243)
I haven't seen yet when it's supposed to be shown. If it's on at a time when I can view it, I probably will watch a bit of it. I think it's very brave of them to let cameras follow them around in their private lives. I don't think I could do that! No matter what anybody says or thinks, it has to be hard being in the public eye all the time, and taking criticisim for everything you do. Look at poor Diana and how she was hounded endlessly by the media and papparazzi. Still, I think it will be interesting to see how they attend to their daily lives. And as far as it being 'off the cuff'...I don't think it's possible for they will always and ever be on their guard so that nothing has to go through damage control.
@deebomb (15347)
The special will be aired Monday March 3 on ABC. I wouldn't like to have a camera follow me around for a whole year.