how was your day???

Guam
Sometimes after a hard days work you want some one to ask you, so how was your day, at least to get the load off your shoulder and for you to share the stupid and irritating things that have happened in the last 24 hours. Oh well, its not all bad, right? Sometimes good things also happen that you don;t need to here the question, how was your day just to start talking... Well my day was pretty tiring, we had a debate on family planning, it was ok, glad its over though... hehehehe... what about you? How was your day?
@jhl930 (3605)
Well it is only like twelve here on the east coast so my day hasn't been started for all that long but it has been good so far..I got up and did a little work and then went out to take the dog out...came back in and ate some breakfast and then went back out and walked aroudn for a few minutes..and then I came back in and worked some more...
• Guam
what do you do in a regular day?
It's only 12pm here. My day started late. I slept late and got home after 10 am. I am off to a bad start. I am having problems with images loading on my site. The help line is so busy during the day. I will have to call after 2 am. What a bummer. I did enjoy my night so I'll try to focus on that. :) Thanks for asking by the way. :)
• Guam
maybe later you could share to me how your day was. when I poster this it was already 11:30 pm, so I was just about to retire from my day.