Mylot with the option to get no earnings

I read so much about mylot and the earnings. I wonder if we had the option to go without earning. How would that feel to you? Also with clicking the option to get no earnings. There would be a symbol next to your name.A dollar sign with a slash through it. Crash you should try this and see for yourself. :) I would go with out earnings. But,not every month :)
@aseretdd (13736)
I will still log on to mylot even without the earnings... but maybe not as often as i do now... what would be great though if they have an option for us to donate all or part of our earnings to charity... then i think more members will participate and more people will become members... Mylot is a great site and can do great things for out society...
I would also like that as well. It's nice to even be able to give some to a member. When others are truly having money problems even $1.00 can help to add to it. :)
@carmelanirel (20979)
I enjoy the site, gifts, but I really could use the extra cash, so I don't think it would be a good idea..
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I would probably come on still, but it would be much less than I do at this time. I know that I would still enjoy communicating with my friends.
I just love your responses. I can tell your a very honest person. Thanks for responding. :)
@wolfie34 (26793)
Friendship is far more important than money and I would still return if Mylot stopped paying out, because this site has made me so many new friends, adopted sisters etc, it is also my therapy and support as well, I get a lot of satisfaction from coming onto Mylot each day, I learn new things and have fun and laughter which is priceless.
Honestly, i wouldn't continue without earnings. Thats my motivation. I'm very busy and don't have much time to piddle away online, so knowing i'm making some money while relaxing online is why i come here.
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
I'm enjoying the site so much that I'd probably continue without earnings. Having said that, I probably would have to look for something else to earn a few bucks, so probably wouldn't be able to spend quite as much time here.
@chrislotz (8203)
I think you are a very silly girl. lol I wouldn't be working in mylot if there were no earnings. I know I love my friends here and I love to help others with some of their problems and I love the advice I get from people, but when all is said and done, I am here to earn some money. I am working the internet to make a little extra spending money for myself and I am not here just to chat, although it is fun and I really enjoy it.
I have to make up a new song. To sing while I clean my room today. It will be named I am a very silly girl. I hope It does not get stolen by the neighbors. LOL I am very pleased with your response. Honesty is always the best policy.
@Foxfire1875 (2011)
As I'm broke at the moment I probably wouldn't make as much effort to come but I don't see why mylot can't set up a donate to charity section, where you can donate a percentage of what you earn to charity. It would be easy to do, I play word games on a msn site to accumulate tickets to exchange for prizes, but you can donate part of what you earn to featured charities.