He came home unexpetedly..

@vanities (11387)
Davao, Philippines
and i was happy for the surprise he had done(not calling me before hand)he was travelling to the south just as what i had narrated on my last discussion...he was not able to go his destination since the main road was flooded with water and its dangerous to push through...and it was a great relief for me i guess and his travel was cut short due to it...
@subha12 (18453)
I have already responded to your old discussion. I think you are now very very happy that your worries are cut short. I told you that pray to God and he will listen. it seems he has already answered you.
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
yeah God really answers...and thank for the response and the reminder to have faith and trust in Him always..
@tigerdragon (4297)
it is always nice and it feels good knowing that your love one is home and safe. it's our basic human nature to be with someone whom you have great affinity to. we feel safe and good. There is a big reason why the flood have not permitted him to go through.keep on loving and trust that everything taht we , God is there to protect us.
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
yeah ..i agree with you all the way on that aspect..faith and trust to Him always..and you will never go wrong..since He will guide me or us always..thanks for the response i really appreciate it..
thank you , van! may you have a very good weekend!