It's Pizza Friday at my house again...NOT!!

@ersmommy1 (12605)
We are deviating from routine here guys. From tradition..but only for tonight..It's my sisters birthday meal and we will be doing something different. Unless my daughter can convince her Aunt pizza is the way to go. My four year old isn't very pleased by the idea. I tried to appease her by telling her sho could have Pizza Friday with my sister in law and her 2 cousins next week. I got a very weak "sure". Someone have a slice for us!
@lilybug (21182)
You could always do a pizza Saturday this week. We don't do pizza Friday unless we are at my brothers house. If it were up to my son he would have pizza night every night of the week.
A little switch up is always nice. I like lasagna. I don't have it very often. It's like pizza, just -- not! Hopefully plans work out for you.
It should be pizza night in our house tonight too. Unfortunately my partner put mine in the oven and forgot to take off the styrofoam base. He baked it onto the pizza! Not particularly appetising.