does your computer have a pound button?

Bangladesh
Does your computer have a pound button? my one doesn't have one. My one has dollar ($) button though .
just c the dollar sign above 4 key .....i dont know how u wrote dollar sign with out that key
@Asylum (48283)
• Manchester, England
The Dollar sign can be typed using the unicode, just in the same way as the £ sign in my response above. So if you ever have a problem with the keys sticking and wish to use the keyboard temporarily until you can replace it then type 0024, hold down the Alt key and press X, this will convert the code into $. I have just noticed that this does not work in the Mylot window, but you could always type it in microsoft Word and copy it.
No, because I'm using a standard US 101-key keyboard. What characters you have on your keyboard depends on what type your keyboard is. If it is a Standard UK keyboard, it would definitely have a pound sign. Also keyboard layouts for countries that have their own characters are very different, and thus have different signs, characters, etc. Visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout for more information on it.
@merjun (158)
most keyboard uses "$" specially if its US keyboard model. so if want a pound button the buy the european keyboard model i think.
@Graagh (95)
I have no £ button on my keyboard either. However, I can type one by pressing option and 3. £!
@ratyz5 (7829)
No, ours only has the dollar sign but I guess there is a short cut command to have it make a pound. However, I kind'a recall some keyboards at school which has that among the characters in the keyboard.. not just sure..
@Asylum (48283)
• Manchester, England
Yes, the £ sign is directly above the number 3 on my keyboard. If you wish to use the £ sign, you can always type it using unicode. The unicode for £ is 00A3, so if you type 00A3 then hold down the Alt key and press X it will convert the characters into a £.