My mother is sick in bed

I have gone over to spend time with her. But she keeps on laughing at me so I leave. We are just two nuts in a shell when together. I have to leave or she won't stop coughing and pissing. LOL It's bad to see her so sick. I did help he gut go down though. And she helped me as well. I bought boxes of juice to make purses. She was dehydrated bad,So I took them all up to her. Put them in her fridge in her room. She stopped drinking soda. Now she calls to tell me that her belly is going down. Those steroids are causing her to be huge. So hows that for helping each other out? Now I am off to wash these pouches and use the dry ones. How have you helped your mother when she is sick. :)
@carmelanirel (20979)
That is so sweet of you gifts and laugher is good medicine, though if it was uncomfortable for her physically, then it was good that you left..I lost my Mother at 13, so I can't take advantage of caring for her when she is sick. You are fortunate to still have your Mom..:)
carmelanirel ,I feel the same way about people with good dads. I lost my dad young. I think I was 5 at the time. I forget now. But I get so mad to see how some people don't care for the good fathers they have. :)
Sorry to hear that I know that hurt you. I am sure your ok now.
@queenofarms (1665)
When I was 13-14 years old my mom had to have my baby sister C-section...Then 6 weeks later had her gallblader took out...I had to take care of the new baby and my two younger sisters...I also helped change her bandages...I cooked and cleaned until she was well enough to do all of this herself...
Now that is what I call help. I know she was blessed to have you. When I have my by pass. My daughter will be taking care of me. Thanks for the nice help.
@winterose (39922)
here is a site for your where you may be able to sell your bags http://www.globalgirlfriend.com/
Now that is what I call helping me out. I will now go to that site. I thank you very much.
I was trying to see how I could do this. :)
@winterose (39922)
let me know if it is useful, why don't you contact them and ask them how you can do it.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
When my mother was dying of Cancer when I was 10 years old, my sister's and I did all we could to help her out. I remember that her back was itching like crazy at one time. She had us rub Calamine lotion on it. I remember my arms being pretty tired. We also did some other things that I do not remember now.
That was nice of you girls. :)
@yannycui (377)
Sorry for that. When my mother is sick, she become very very sensitive and get angry with me easily. I have to keep a distance with her. It is good for both of us.
No one knows your mother better than you. LOL :)
@winterose (39922)
my mother does not live close to me and actually though I am the younger one, I am the sicker one, but when my mom is sick she has her husband and my sister who does not live that far away from her to help her.
Thats nice to know she has help. :) Thanks
@KKKBsmom (1093)
Wow that is kinda neat... (not that your mom is sick, hope she is feeling better) but that she is able to help you make your purses. I was always wondering where you got your juice boxes for your purse... now I know... you and everyone else around drink them! lol again... hope your mom is doing okay! :0)