did you remember your posted discussion that you want it to be deleted?

@julyteen (13258)
Davao, Philippines
yes i have...when i am a newbie in the site not knowing the TOS of the site...i make some mistakes on posting my referral link on the discussion so i wanted to delete it from my post...thanks admin deleted it...how about you do you remember?
@Nursefrai06 (2498)
• Penrith, Australia
Yes, I remember having one. I had it deleted because I changed my mind about it being posted. It wasn't deleted at once and it already had around 5 or 6 responses. I thought it wouldn't get deleted so I just replied to the responses anyway, it got deleted and I felt better.
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
If your post wasn't violating the guidelines, it won't be deleted unless you will send message to the Admin to delete your post. I did it once, it was happened during my first day here.
@zeloguy (4915)
There are times I can see that I have spelling errors or posts that no one replies to. I would like to have the ability to delete/edit them. Thanks Zelo
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
Just like me, if we are allowed to edit or delete maybe we can avoid of having discussions that no one responded.
@vinay049 (1839)
yes i wants to delete my posts but i don't know how to do that if anybody know that please inform me tell me if my discussion is deleted will my account's earning be deleted?? i am waiting for your reply
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
If your post deleted your earnings also deducted. The only way to delete your post is to send message to the admin to delete your post.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I Know I have some discussion that I want to be deleted but unfortuantely I can't remember them. I have a discussion that I posted twice I don't know if they deleted it.
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
I contacted the Admin to delete my post quickly so that it will not be viewed by many members of myLot