I'm not Estatic!

@myrith (1830)
Good Sunday Morning to all mylotters! I just wanted you to know that after being on here for more than one year I finally made payout. According to mylot I will be paid by April 15! unlike other members on here I'm not jumping up and down about this, it still feels as if I haven't arrived,it's like so What! Maybe it's because I feel I should have arrived at this point six months into being a member here. So many of my posts were deleted, discussions I would reply to, some even started by me, and some because the posters topics were deleted, oh I could go on forever.Has anyone that have reached payout ever felt this way? Please be honest, mylot wont delete you for being honest, plus I think they would love to know the answer too, it's not wrong for them to know the temperature of their members, meaning how we really feel!
@Bd200789 (2994)
I have been on mylot for over a year, and I am nowhere near making payout yet. I haven't made it once since I have been on the site.
@myrith (1830)
Well if you're busy and not always here it will take you a long time to make it, but dont give up, if you really want to you will I'm sure we're not alone in being here so long and just made or haven't made it as yet.
@myrith (1830)
And sorry for my bad spelling it doesn't happen often! "ECSTATIC"
@Bd200789 (2994)
Thanks. I'll keep posting until I reach payout. I love mylot, and am not on here just for the money, but it seems like I've been on here forever for nothing.
I have only been here about 2 months and I'm half way to payout. I do know that it takes awhile to get paid and i'm really ok with that. I dont come here just for the money so to me the money is just a bonus. Once I see that I have hit 10.00 and can say that payout is just a few days away for me I'll be pretty happy. I have never had a discussion deleted or anything like that, atleast not that I know of but I'm sure one day it will happen to me as well.
@myrith (1830)
Wow I'm impressed, very good work! you must be spending a lot of time on here posting which is good if you have the time, but I am here when I find the time, plus when the discussions gets deleted and my earnings drop I get disinterested and stay away,However for the past few weeks I've been on often so I guess that's why I finally made it. No I'm not here just for the cash either, but it's an added bonus, not many people will post on forums that dont pay, honestly I'm one of them.