life in college

@xialinye (1403)
China
do someone know how to win at college,how to make the best life of college ?
@Jemina (5784)
I don't think I have the authority to tell someone how to be successful in college. But if I could go back to college I'm sure I would do five times more. Why? Because life has taught me a lot. My mistakes play an important role in molding me as to what I am now. It's really difficult to enumerate ways how to win college. Some people are born leaders, while others are born followers. Motivation plays a key role here. It's the motivation that drives us to make things happen.
@xialinye (1403)
thank you for your reply. i appreciate it! i wish you can reach your goal!
@Jemina (5784)
Thanks, Xian. Again I can only reach my goal if I let my past mistakes as my guide.
@naseefu (1607)
Hello Xialinye, We are going to college for learning.so hard work to learn. Enjoy the college life.From the college we can get some good friends and friendships that will never brake.I think the good friends are the main things we can get from our colleges.Thanks
@xialinye (1403)
thank you,naseefu. friends in need is friends indeed.i guess 1 or 2 friends who can really help us is enough.it doesn't matter how mang friends we have.we need quantity not quanlity.
@naseefu (1607)
You are correct.Quality is the matter we have to look.But i think the more friends will help us to get some good friensds.Thanks
@ratyz5 (7831)
Mistakes and mishaps happen in college. They are often unpredictable. Though I really can't guarantee anything to win college, as much as possible, I could say that you might as well have plenty of friends there. Your classmates and even your professors are good ones to start with. Then you can meet up more individuals that you could be friends with at clubs. Building up relations with those around you just makes things easy, I think. They encourage you more when you think about it and having plenty of friends in different aspects can provide you with different perspectives to ponder on. Having a positive attitude does make a difference. In my days, I only had a few friends in college. Just acquaintances and nothing more. I even realized that I am more familiar with staff members at the Audio Visual Room and some of the guards than my college classmates or even a few professors.
@xialinye (1403)
got it~~~ open my heart to meet all walks of life,different aspects persons.make friends with all kinda people.
@ratyz5 (7831)
I think its applicable anywhere too