Are you able to wear other people's shoes?

@winterose (39917)
Sometimes my son gets shows from a friend of his, but I was never able to wear other people's shoes, after all everyone walks differently and I found them always to be uncomfortable, how about you, are you able to wear other people's shoes? are you concerned about athletes feet? are you too proud to wear other peoples shoes? would you borrow a pair of shoes from someone else for a special occassion?
@tyc415 (5706)
I don't liike to wear shoes at all but when I have to it is just flip flops or sandles. I would love to be able to borrow shoes but one of my feet is a size larger than the other which makes it very hard on me. I can't tell you the last time I had a new pair of regular shoes.
@winterose (39917)
wow that really could be a problem
@manya_pearl (1905)
No, im not comfortable to wear other people's shoes. Im not feeling comfortable with it...
@stephcjh (32327)
My daughter and I can wear each others shoes if we have to, but I prefer not too because it just doesn't feel right to me. I also take better care of my shoes than she does. I am also afraid to spread the athlete's feet too. I don't let her loan her shoes to friends because of that either. It is hard to get rid of once you get it and it is very easy to spread.
The past two months I have been wearing my hubby's shoes. I had foot surgery and it is still very swollen so his are the only shoes that will fit these days!! I was raised on hand-me-downs as a kid. I not only got clothes but shoes from all the kids on the block. I didn't mind though. My sister-in-law used to give me her old shoes. She can't do that now that we live in two different countries. I don't mind second hand ones as I can never afford to buy new ones.
@Modestah (11192)
I can switch shoes with my son - same size and apparently the same foot structure as we do not find each others worn shoes to be uncomfortable at all. I generally will wear a man's shoe anyhow except for dress up.
@raydene (9874)
Well many times when I go to my friends house or she to mine we use each other's boots to go out in the field. I do have large feet so I couldn't borrow most people's footwear oxoxoxxoxo
@jewel76 (2305)
When i was younger, i had alreayd borrowed shoes from friends, once to go to a wedding, and a few times, when we went out clubbing. But now i wouldn't anymore; my feet are already uncomfortable in my shoes, i can just imagine how they'll be in someone else's shoes!
@queenofarms (1665)
If they were a family member and they were my size, Yes. I am afraid of athetes feet. I would only borrow if I couldn't afford to get my own...But only from a family memmber...