Men Living At Home

Why is it that if a man has to return home to live with his parents he is considerd a mamma's boy, or a looser? Especially if he has gone through a divorec that set him back financially. But a woman returns home to live with her parents nothing is said, isn't she a daddy's girl who never paid her way through life? If a man rides rides the bus he is a looser and can't get a date, on the other hand a woman rides the bus she is a winner and can get a date? Are men that shallow?
"are men that shallow?" no, men arent shallow. society that we live in is. men has to be successful and living with his parents isnt one of the sign. that's what the society says about it. on the other hand, women has to be a good mother, just like what the society says. and living with parents can be a good sign of good parenting (rather than living alone raising children) sexist, i know. but isnt our society sexist?
@Gesusdid (1683)
you know while i was growing up , i tried to ask someone this same question and they always had an BS excuse such as " Well women are beautiful creatures and " blah blah ...but when it came to men they look at me as if i asked them a no brainer question , its the formula , its always been that way and it will always be that way , forever , i live with my mom now but im about to go back to college i dont ask her to pay anything or buy me anyhting like several other people both men and women in my situation who are older with kids ...so to me i dont cherish it as living the life , i see it as an up bringing ,no matter what people think it could be worse...i think the man mental state of being a MAN is so important to us that if we dont accomplish being that image than its over were nothing without that title , it really doesnt effect me im a guy myslef but i just look at it is that i need to work 10 times as hard to make myself proud .and no body else