Do any of you use sell.com

While searching to sell anywhere but feebay. I forgot all about this site. Do you use it? Or have yo ever bought from it?
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
I have never heard of any of these sites. Feebay sounds like ebay. Are you making fun of them? I guess I should check out sell.com and see what it is all about.
Yes I was calling ebay feebay. It is funny your just now hearing of this. It's funny..
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
Hey, I thought that you made that up. I know that they charge a fee for selling items, but I have never sold anything on ebay and I do not buy things anymore from there either.
@alexsis (2149)
I've never heard of this site. I hate ebay now too. Those fees are ridiculous. Have you tried selling your purses on etsy.com? There fees are not like ebay. Etsy is a craft site. I'm about to open up an etsy store to sell my bows.
Never heard of and never use it. Does it happen something wrong to you in experince with this site?