My favorite snack

snacking on waffles - Peanut butter and syrup
Oh how sweet it is. I love this and it's just good. Thought it was only right to add a picture. I am snacking on a vanilla waffle. With peanut butter and syrup. Don't say it's nasty before you try it..:) I will save you some if you like. What may I ask are you snacking on right now? I hope is sounds as good as this.:)
@lilybug (21182)
I eat peanut butter on my pancakes sometimes, so I guess this would not be much different. I do not put syrup on them when I use the peanut butter though. Right now I am snacking on some beef jerky that I bought while I was at the store today. I am a beef jerky addict.
Are you not working for the beef jerky company. There may be some discounts for you. I have to have the syrup on it. LOL
@lilybug (21182)
I do not work for the company, no but if I did they could probably pay me in jerky.
I would want to work for a candle company. I find I love them more than I thought.
@ElicBxn (59951)
I just finished some candy, before that I was eating some burchetta for dinner.
@catmint (628)
I love plain popcorn for snacks, and if it's not that, it's pretzels! If my sweet tooth hits, it's chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! My excuse for a healthy snack is nuts; almonds, brazil nuts, hazelnuts ....
I love chocolate cover pretzels. It's the salt and sweetness from the chocolate. That makes me want it more.
@catmint (628)
Chocolate pretzels! Yum! By the way, have you tried chocolate coated potato chips?
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
I just had an orange cupcake- ya know the hostess kind we used to get as a kid ;)
So not good to me. Oh I feel sick thinking about it. I love the little debbies too much. :)
@kdhartford (1152)
Don't laugh, but I like to take a waffle and add some chocolate ice cream on top. I'll eat it for breakfast.
don't laugh.. I will try not to.. I have not heard of eating ice cream for breakfast. So I have to try that one. I find it good to try. Becasue I love both of them. I stopped buying ice cream a few ears ago. I'll buy some soon.
• New Zealand
Ah waffles, I love 'em! I haven't tried them with peanut butter and syrup before though... I'm into waffles with butter and strawberry jam.
I like that as well. but the butter has to be drenched and I can't eat that.
well i either eat a bowl of cereal. and chips and dip.
@rhane7315 (5674)
i also love waffles but my snack right now was my home made pizza
@Modestah (11195)
that does not sound bad at all! I used to love to eat bread with peanutbutter on it and then maple syrup - heat the whole thing up in the microwave for 30 seconds - oooey gooey sweet warm and luscious!
@michelyn (717)
I just had a YooHoo! I love them so, but I don't have them very often. They aren't too horrible for me since one bottle only has 1.5g of fat and 150 calories. If we had fresh fruit, then I would probably be eating some of that. I'm horrible with sweets when it comes to snacks. I have to do them in moderation because I can't do without them. I love waffles! I usually eat mine with butter and syrup although I've given up butter for the spray kind lately; light syrup too. I would at least give the peanut butter and syrup a try. Oooh, I wish I had some waffles now. Although, I do have a waffle maker and the mix to make them. I might have to do that this weekend. See what you started?!
@dmillman (2273)
Eewwwww, that sounds gross! I don't think I'd ever tried a vanilla waffle, but I bet they're good. I just couldn't put peanut butter on it, and then syrup. Peanut butter and syrup - eeeeewwwwwwwwwww! I prefer pastries, like the cream horns that my hubby just bought for me the other day (even though he knows I'm trying to lose weight). There's this one bakery that we go to when we head up north during the warm weather, and the pastries there are to die for. Thank God the bakery is far away, or I'd be a big, fat, blob by now!!!
@chrislotz (8207)
Well I am not a peanut butter eater, hate the stuff, and I don't eat waffles, not crazy about them, but I do love the syrup, so if I were to eat anything that I can put syrup on, it would be pancakes, because I love those. But since you love what you are eating, I say good for you. I usually snack on good stuff, as in good for the body and not fattening. I will usually snack on raw carrots and celery and green peppers. Or fruit, like an orange or apple or banana. But I once in awhile snack on something not so healthy like ice cream or popcorn or chips. Just not often since I already have a weight problem and don't want to make it worse.
@Ldyjarhead (10161)
Ingredients for Homemade Caramel Corn - 
Everything you need for homemade caramel corn.

What's not to like?

:)
I don't think it sounds nasty, but it doesn't necessarily appeal to me either. I want something, but not sure what it's going to be. Hmmm .. maybe homemade caramel corn (similar to popcorn balls)? Yea, that sounds good. Hard to type while eating that, though. Messy!
@KKKBsmom (1094)
Vanilla Waffle Mmmm with peanut butter and syrup?? MMmmm we eat waffles or pancakes with peanut butter, jelly and then I add carol syrup... not maple! LOL Oh yummy... making me hungry since it is 8am! LOL I am sitting here drinking a cup of chocolate coffee and eating sunflower seeds! lol
@carmelanirel (21108)
It depends on how hungry I am, but usually my favorite snack is popcorn, especially if there is chocolate around..:)
@NesNez (71)
hmmm..creamy, bouncy, cheezy cheesecake with crunchy Oreo chips inside and chocolate icing...hmmm..irressitable! lol..it's worth a try, believe me! =)
I like chocolates and waffles and bubble tea.
@winterose (39932)
I can't really say I have a favourite, I like sweets a lot.
oh I love it anything with peanut butter and a waffle sounds really good to me and syrup too. i am just thinking of getting a snackand peanut butter is way up at the top of my thoughts.wish I had the waffle though lol a corn tortilla and peanut butter nope don't think so. have to do with some whole wheat bread instead.
@Fishmomma (11467)
I'm allergic to peanut butter, so you would never see me eating it. I can't eat nuts, mayo, coconut and was already in the hospital after eating coconut and never repeating that visit. I'm not snacking on anything, but want some pretzels. I know the salt isn't good for me.