How to remove/delete inactive referrals?

Malaysia
I have often wonder how this can be done. I have around eighty inactive referrals bought from a site which cheated me. I would like to get them removed as they are a sight for sore eyes. Anyone has any idea how it can be done? How about sharing your experiences with inactive referrals syndrome here.
@raijin (10373)
I also had that problem back then, so I decided to PM mylot and ask them the best thing to remove them inactive refs. But they just told me that there's nothing we could do about it, just try not to look at that area so you won't get irritated by them!LoL Mine are all but just three, now of all them are not that active anymore after spending a day or two of posting here..
You are really comforting indeed. Yes, I tried not to look at it but sometimes, it still is very irritating. I do hope that mylot.com one day would come up with a way for us to remove inactive or dormant members from our referral list.
@vinay049 (1839)
i don't think there is need to remove any referrer.He or she may not be working but you never know they may start to work and help you to earn some money.So don't delete them you don't have to lose anything by keeping them and you may earn some money by them.
@tigerdragon (4297)
i just let them be or what you can do is build a new account and build new network and try asking some of them to transfer to your new account. i also wonder how to delete them because i understand your frustrations and it could ruin your reputation. it would help to always put in your psuedo account for any event that would happen, covering your bases.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I actually don't think there is a way to remove a referral but something you might ask crash or contact admin. I have 17 referrals and not until this last week did I have one that genuinly seems to be enjoying myLot and has been a bit active. She's only posted 1 discussion so far but I would sure appreciate it if some people could pay her a visit. I'm hoping to have the chance to message my friends in the next day and ask them to pay her a visit if possible - she was excited over getting paid .25 just for posting a few responses :)
@twoey68 (13651)
I don't think you can. If so, I've never figured it out. I also don't think you can delete your own account if you choose to leave. I wish MyLot would give us that option. [b]**AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~ [/b]